Contact Name: Kendra d`Eon Owner/Lawyer
Email: [email protected]
P.O. Box 21042 Winnipeg, MB R3R 3R2
KLD Law is a small law firm that offers tailored legal services to a variety of clients, including wills and estate planning. They strive to provide culturally sensitive legal services while being mindful of the unique challenges their diverse clients face. Owner and Founding Lawyer, Kendra L. d’Eon, is licensed in Manitoba and Ontario and she is available to assist clients with a variety of estate planning and legal needs including:
- Free initial consultations to outline the process and determine cost before work begins,
- Transparent fee structures, and estate planning packages priced at a flat rate,
- Meetings conducted at client’s home (or wherever they are most comfortable),
- Emergency estate planning services (KLD Law will do their best to assist based on the lawyer’s location and availability at the time of call),
- Virtual services available if in-person meetings are not possible due to medical conditions or remote locations,
- Packages available for completion of Will, Power of Attorney, and Health Care Directives together or individually,
- Free presentations on estate planning to community organizations, social clubs, and Not-For-Profit organizations, and
- Mobile Notary services in the City of Winnipeg.
KLD Law travels to meet clients in their own home.
Opened in 2021 Called to the Ontario Bar in 2016 and Manitoba Bar in 2022
LTCAM Member since 2023